Web-GMUI (Graphical Multi User Interface) is a PHP front-end for MLDonkey.
It is licensed under the GPL Version 2.
Web-GMUI also add a multi user / group layer between mldonkey and it's web interface
using a MySQL or SQLite backend.
All Networks are considered to work, but only Donkey and Bittorrent downloads are tested.
The commit script does not work for Bittorrent downloads with folders.
INFO:MLDonkey does have multiuser features now! :)
Web-GMUI-0.2.8[s] is ready for download.
A version of WebGMUI written in the D programming language is under
Base code is available in SVN repository.
So, what can it do?
An admin user can create accounts with these settings:
The admin user is able to enable or disable these features for different users.
- languages (english, german, spanish, polish)
- group membership to consciously share rescources
- download count
- volume limits (incoming size can be included)
- every user can have their own incoming directories
- http download
- http upload
- Download Links (ed2k, torrents, http)
- Shared directories
- start/stop mldonkey
Some options like language, theme or password can be changed by the user.
Oh, I forgot, double downloads are only downloaded once in background of course. :)
- MLDonkey (2.7.6-2.8.1)
- PHP (5.0.2, compiled with gettext support)
- *nix system
- webserver (Apache 2.0.x)
1. When mldonkey restarts all download numbers resets.
That's why the user <-> download assignment may get lost after mldonkey restarts.
Web-GMUI should be able to handle this problem automaticly because it also stores the hash,
but it does not work for some users..
NOTE: This does not affect the single user version, of course.
2. Web-GMUI uses a telnet parser to get the data from mldonkey.
So there are problems to keep Weg-GMUI up-to-date when
the telnet syntax changes too much.
GUI protocol support is under way.
If you have questions or beer ;)
Server : freenode.net:6667